Intramural Sports Schedule
More than a game, Intramural Sports lets you build friendships, strengthen your mind and body, develop character and nurture skills. When you register, instant scheduling allows you to pick the day and time that works best for you and your team! Click on the sport to get details.
Summer 2014 Sports
Summer Session I
Registration Opens May 13
|Tennis Singles & Doubles ||$5/person|
Summer Session II
Registration opens May 13
|3x3 Basketball || |
Intramural Sports Council
- Leagues for all skill levels are offered
- We offer male, female and co divisions
- You do not need to submit a roster at the time of registration
- Select the day and time that you or your team plays on a first-come, first-served basis
- Need teammates? Click on "Looking for a player" or Looking for a team"
- Ready to play? Read "How to Sign Up"
Intramural Sports Council is the student voice for intramural sports. Getting Ready
Get ready for intramural sports by trying a Sports Conditioning Group Exercise
session or signing your team up for a group Personal Training
package. Other ways to get involved with Intramural Sports
If you are a Fraternity or Sorority manager click here
. Be sure to check out the many student opportunities
available through Recreational Sports. >