How to register: initial consultation
Stop by Member Services in the Wildermuth Intramural Center or SRSC 115 to sign up for a free initial consultation. A 45-minute consultation with our fitness coordinator is a required part of each new personal training package. The consultation will ensure that we provide you with the best services and trainer based on your personality, goals, and interests. This consultation will also include information about our fitness assessment option.
What to Expect After Registering
- Set-Up time – Time for client-trainer set up is typically two to seven business days, depending on our need to have you cleared by a physician. If a physician’s clearance is not required, set up will take two days or less.
- Session Duration – Personal training sessions last up to one hour. Training sessions may also be 30 minutes in length and will count as half a session. We reserve the right to limit the number of 30-minute sessions to a maximum of four per package.
- Trainer Consultation – A 30 minute consultation with your trainer is a required part of each personal training package (except for renewals). This consultation is counted against the total number of sessions you purchase (e.g., a consultation with a three-session package would leave 2.5 sessions for training).
- Late Policy – Trainers are obligated to wait 15 minutes for clients. After 15 minutes, the trainer is not required to lead the session, and the session may be lost. Sessions that start late will still end one-hour from the original start time.
- Cancellation Notice – Clients are asked to call at least 12 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. Failure to call your trainer or Member Services at 855.7772 in advance will result in a lost session.
- Package Expiration and Refund Policy –All personal training sessions expire six months from purchase date. All packages are non-refundable.
- Package Renewal - Packages and sessions must be paid in full prior to training. Upon completion of a package, if you would like to continue training you must purchase a new package before resuming training. Sessions cannot be rendered without payment.
Personal Training Contact
For general information regarding initial consultations, fitness assessments, and personal training contact:
Megan Amadeo, Assistant Director, MS, ACSM-HFI
Phone Number (812) 855-4622