Call Member Services at 812.855.7772 or go online to signup.rs.iub.edu to reserve your treadmill for Trekking sessions. Treadmills are available for reservation 24 hours in advance of the session and close one hour prior to the session start time. Participants must arrive on time to the session to claim their reserved treadmill or risk losing reserved treadmill to "walk-in" participants.
- Trekking-45: Combine the best of group exercise with the challenge of interval training. Our leader coaches you through a combination of hill and speed intervals on the treadmill that are varied to achieve personal health and fitness success. Fantastic for walkers and runners alike.
- Zumba-45: A Latin-inspired dance-fitness session that incorporates Latin and international music with dance moves. The routines feature interval style training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that keep you moving to the beat! You don't need to know how to dance to have fun in this session!
- Cardio Hip Hop-45: A spin off of our popular Hip Hop-45, this session provides continuous cardio using current music and hip hop moves. Come ready to dance and sweat. If you like Zumba, you’ll love this one too!
- Cardio Core-60: Your favorite core session combined with 30 min. of simple cardio combos choreographed to music create a complete workout. The level of intensity is what you make it!
- Cardio Kickboxing-30/45: Designed to introduce technique and basic movements such as jabs, crosses, and kicks. Great for the new participant or those looking for a quick and effective workout.
- Cardio Kick & Core-60: For those looking to fit both cardio and strength training into the same session, this includes 30 min. of kickboxing followed by 20-25 min. of core work.
STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY & BALANCE
- Core-30: A favorite of our participants, this session focuses on all the muscles from the shoulders down to the hips to improve overall strength and posture, decrease back pain, and increase stabilization.
- Strength Core-45: Want a full body toning experience? This session targets every major muscle group using weights, stability balls and resistance tubes, spending extra time focusing on the core muscles.
- Body Bar Strength-45: Participants love this session! A full body conditioning class that uses weighted bars to improve muscle tone, strength and endurance while utilizing proper form and technique. This session will increase your heart rate while challenging every muscle in your body.
- Cardio Sculpt-45: The ultimate cardio and strength workout! This session will incorporate interval training to keep your heart rate elevated while giving you a full body strength workout at the same time. This session is meant for those who are looking for a challenge. Come ready to work!
- Core Stretch-45: This combines our popular Core format with 15-20 min. of relaxing and effective stretching techniques that will increase your range of motion and leave you feeling stress free.
- Power Strength-60: Our intermediate/advanced strength session, this quick-paced, jam-packed hour focuses on muscular endurance while maintaining an elevated heart rate.
Buoyancy belts are provided for all of these sessions.
- Deep Water Exercise-45: Experience the benefits of non-weight bearing exercise. A combination of cardio intervals and strength exercises round out this interactive session.
- Aqua Boot Camp-45: Bring Boot Camp to the pool with this forty-five minute workout! Led by our motivating leaders, it is a drill-based session containing both cardiovascular and strength intervals. This session is held in the shallow-end of CBAC’s lap-pool.
- Step I-45: New to step? This session's for you. A cardiovascular workout using the step bench with simple and fun moves choreographed to music.
- Step Strength II-75: Our intermediate Step II session with 20-25 minutes of strengthening and stretching for the complete workout.
- Multi Step Strength-75: This intermediate to advanced step session will introduce more challenging choreography by using multiple steps. This session ends with some strength work to complete your workout!
- Boot Camp-45: Achieve your fitness goals with this high-energy, drill-based, interval session! Your agility, strength, cardiovascular fitness and core stabilization will be challenged through body-weight and equipment-based drills led by our motivating leaders. Weather permitting, portions of this session may be held outdoors.