You may purchase a Campus Recreational Sports membership for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents under 18 years of age. Participant must have photo I.D. to purchase. Your RSMembership- includes use of all facilities and Group Exercise sessions located at the SRSC and SPHB.
The SRSC is funded primarily with a mandatory student fee; therefore, all registered students have an automatic membership. Memberships for faculty, staff, alumni, and the public have been set on a graduated scale from that base.
Individual Membership includes dependents under 18.
Family Membership includes dependents under 18 as well as spouse.
Please contact Member Services for additional membership options.
For an additional fee:
- Yoga & Pilates Sessions: $53 for seven weeks.
- Pilates Reformer Sessions: $85 for seven weeks.
- CycleFit Sessions: $28 for seven weeks
- StrengthCircuit Session: $28 for seven weeks
- SRSC Locker Rental : $90 per year for public/alumni.
- SPHB Locker Rental : $90 per year for public/alumni.
- Personal Training : Packages start at $131 for three sessions.
- Adult/Youth/Parent-Toddler eight session group Swimming/Diving Lessons : $49 for non-members.
- Jill Behrman 5K Run/Walk and One Mile Walk.