The main SRSC parking lot is completely open this summer - no fees and no IU parking sticker required.
SRSC Parking Options
SRSC PARKING LOT: ACADEMIC YEAR (FALL/SPRING)
Recreational Sports has a total of 228 parking spots for cars or trucks and two spots for motorcycles. Ten of the current spots are handicap accessible parking spots. All vehicles parking in the SRSC lot must have a permit to park.
- Campus Recreational Sports will be monitoring the SRSC lot Monday- Thursday: 6AM - 11:30PM; FRIDAY 6AM-7:30PM.
- Any car parked in the lot between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense. Signs are posted through-out the lot.
- 2-hours of free parking is allowed to all participants possessing an IU parking permit (A, C, D, E, F). The two hours will be determined according to the lot time clock not the SRSC validation machine.
- Participants who do not have permits with the university may also park in this facility for a fee.
- The SRSC lot is the only one on campus with a 2 hour grace period, and the lowest priced lot per half hour.
- Cars parked in handicap areas, the grass or in the fire lanes will be ticketed by University Parking Enforcement.
Fees will be charged to the following parking lot users:
- Lot users who do not have an Indiana University permit.
- Lot users who stay over the 2-hour time limit.
- Lot users who have not had their parking ticket validated.
The fee will be $1.50 per half hour and $13.50 for all day or a lost ticket. Participants may pay this in cash, check or IOU.
Persons who do not have sufficient funds to pay the parking fees may sign an IOU. The IOU will allow the participant to obtain cash or a check to pay their debt before the Attendant who issued the IOU closes his or her shift. Unpaid IOUs are turned in at the end of each shift and will be turned over to the Bursar via (FIS) with an additional $10 to cover the Division’s administrative cost. The IOUs will be placed in the Directors Mailbox along with the validation ticket
For more information click here
Tenth Street Parking Lot
The Tenth Street Parking Lot, located directly across the street from Teter Quad and just south of the SRSC, offers A, C, and D parking spaces. Non-24 hour A and C spaces may be used by E permit holders from 5 p.m.-7 a.m. The D spaces may be used by any vehicle from Friday at 5 p.m. through Sunday at 11 p.m.
Student Health Center Parking Lot
24 parking spaces designated for A stickered automobiles are available in the parking lot behind the Student Health Center. C, D, E, and F permit holders may park in non-24 hour spaces from 5 p.m.-7 a.m.
Bicycle racks are located just east of the SRSC front entrance on the south side of the building near the loading dock, and on the north side of the building by the terrace.
School of Public Health-Bloomington Parking Options
School of Public Health-Bloomington Parking Lot
The School of Public Health-Bloomington Parking Lot, located just west of the School of Public Health-Bloomington building, is designated for A stickered automobiles. C, D, E, and F permit holders may park in non-24 hour spaces from 5 p.m.-7 a.m.
Indiana Memorial Union Parking Lot (IMU East Lot #1)
The Indiana Memorial Union (IMU) Parking Lot offers pay parking by the hour for the general public.
Seventh Street Parking Lot (IMU North Lot #2)
Seventh Street Parking Lot (IMU North Lot #2) The Indiana Memorial Union (IMU) Parking Lot offers pay parking by the hour for the general public.
Library Parking Lot
The main IU Library Parking Lot is designated for A and C stickered automobiles; vehicles with proper handicap identification; and metered public parking. C, D, E, and F permit holders may park in non-24 hour spaces from 5 p.m.-7 a.m. Overnight parking is not allowed.
Tenth Street/Fee Lane Parking Garage
The Tenth Street/Fee Lane Parking Garage is designated for pay parking on the upper level and A stickered automobiles on the lower level. C, D, E, and F permit holders may park in non-24 hour spaces from 5 p.m.-7 a.m. The garage is free on Saturday and Sunday.
Bicycle racks are located on the west and east sides of the School of Public Health-Bloomington building.