Recreational Sports Field Complex
1. This site is reserved for scheduled Intramural Sports and Club Sport activities only. The fields are not open for informal play.
2. Campus Recreational Sports will make decisions pertaining to field and weather conditions and reserves the right to close the facility and/or cancel activities at any time. Please call the Weather Hotline at 812-855-8788 for updates.
3. Please take proper care of this facility:
Properly dispose of all trash
Do not make physical changes to the site (i.e. moving bleachers or goals, installing items into the ground, etc.)
Do not clean shoes against the service building or in restrooms
Leave all pets at home
4. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, glass containers, bicycles, motorized vehicles, and any other items that are deemed unsafe, are prohibited.
5. Service drive is only for maintenance and emergency vehicles. Participant parking is available in the lot south of the fields adjacent to the Tennis Center and outdoor tennis courts.
6. All participants are expected to adhere to the Student Code of Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct. Unsportsmanlike behavior towards opponents, officials, spectators, or staff will not be tolerated.
7. Violation of these policies may result in disciplinary action.
8. Indiana University, Campus Recreational Sports, nor the School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation assumes responsibility for ill health or injury sustained while participating at this facility. Participation is voluntary. All individuals are encouraged to obtain a physical examination and suitable insurance coverage before participation.