FREE DAILY EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT
With your valid student ID or Recreational Sports membership ID, you can check-out many types of sporting equipment for use in the facilities for no extra fee for the day. Locks, basketballs, racquetball, squash, tennis, and table tennis equipment are some of the items available. Please note that you are responsible for damage or theft of the equipment.
The SRSC Equipment Check-out room is located on the lower level and is open during building hours. The SPHB equipment check-out service is located at Wildermuth at the Member Services Suite. Call 812-855-9778 for more equipment check-out information.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL (OVERNIGHT)
With a valid IU ID or membership ID, you can also rent equipment for yourself or a group for a small daily fee. Go to SRSC or SPHB Member Services to complete a group rental form. You will be notified within 48 hours on how to arrange for equipment pick-up. Individuals and groups are responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment. Please give a three-day notification prior to a rental need.
• Indoor & Outdoor Soccer Balls
• Wallyball Equipment
• Racquetball Racquets, Goggles & Balls
• Squash Racquets & Balls
• Badminton Racquets & Shuttlecocks
• Tennis Racquets & Balls
• Table Tennis Equipment
• Swimming Goggles
• Jump Ropes
• Weight Belts
• Dip Belts
• Resistance Bands
At the SRSC, we have a Wii gaming system available to play in the Lower Level of the SRSC. You can now checkout Wii games to play at the SRSC. Here is how easy it is to check out the equipment:
- Present your valid ID card to the Informal Sports Supervisor at the Equipment Desk.
- Tell the Informal Sports Supervisor which game you would like to check out.
The SRSC EQ has the following games and Wii accessories available:
• Wii Fit
• Wii Play
• Wii Sports
• Wii Game Party
• Wii Ski
• Mario Super Sluggers
• Dane Dance Revolution
• EA Sports Active Personal Trainer
- You will receive 1 controller and 1 game with a single ID. If you would like to check out other controllers or games, you will need to present another valid ID card. (Nunchucks are available upon request and can be checked out in combination with 1 game and 1 controller.)
PLEASE NOTE: We want everyone to enjoy the Wii, so please take care of the equipment. If the equipment is not returned in the same condition in which it is checked out, your bursar account will be charged for the amount of the damaged item.
- The Wii is located in the Lower Level of the SRSC (next to the Equipment Desk), so please keep all equipment in this location.
- Wii User Guidelines are included with your equipment checkout, so please make sure to look them over before beginning.
- When you are finished, please return all items to the Equipment Desk on the Lower Level. Any unreturned equipment, may result in a charge to your bursar account.
Call 812-855-9784 for more information.