- About Us
- Club Sports
- Fitness Programs
- Group Exercise
- Informal Sports/Open Play
- Intramural Sports
- New to RS
- Special Events
- Strength & Conditioning
WHAT IS CIRCUITSTRENGTH?
CircuitStrength offers a structured, efficient, and challenging complete-body workout regardless of experience level. Participants receive instruction on a variety of functional exercises that will help make everyday movements easier.
All sessions are conducted on the HumanSport™ equipment
located in the SRSC Strength Circuit and are led by our
enthusiastic and supportive CircuitStrength leaders.
Participants will be challenged in new ways every week
while developing healthy lifestyles.
Do you have 45 minutes for a total body workout?
Check Out other Equipment.
Fall 2013 CircuitStrength Schedule
|Monday||CircuitStrength-45||SRSC SC Studio||6:00-6:45PM||Heather|
|Tuesday||CircuitStrength-TRX45||SRSC SC Studio||6:00-6:45PM||Zach|
|Tuesday||CircuitStrength-TRX45||SRSC SC Studio||7:00-7:45PM||Zach|
|Wednesday||CircuitStrength-45||SRSC SC Studio||6:00-6:45PM||Dan|
|Sunday||CircuitStrength-45||SRSC SC Studio||6:00-6:45PM||Amie|
Registration and Fees
Register at SRSC or Wildermuth Member Services.
There are two ways to register and participate in CircuitStrength.
1. Pick a specific session and sign up for a weekly series. This will allow you attend that specific session once per week for the duration of the series
2. Purchase a 3-session or 7-session CircuitStrength punch card. This option allows you to attend any sessions as they fit your schedule. Just bring your punch card with you to the session. Cards are valid the entire summer.Seven Week Series (meets once/week):
Students $26 per series
Faculty/Staff $30 per series
Public $31 per series
Seven Session Punch Card:
Three Session Punch Card:
Receive discounts when you purchase 7-week series or 7-session punch cards.
- Purchase two series/cards and save 10%
- Purchase three or more series/cards and save 15%
A valid IU ID or Recreational Sports membership is required for CircuitStrength participation